Golf, a game all the family can enjoy

Golfing green at Holywell Bay Golf, near Newquay

Golf is a game that families can play together and at Holywell Bay Golf Club it’s easy for the entire family to share in the fun of playing Golf together.

Whether it’s on the renowned Pitch and Putt course or the short but challenging Par 3, here are just a few reasons why Golf is better played with the family…

Plain and simple, Golf is fun. And it’s even more fun when you beat the other players… especially if they’re your family!

Revel in the glory. There’s nothing better than watching the ball land directly on the green, other than knowing that your children saw it and now think you’re a golfing pro!

Golf is the only game you can play with your kids when you get older. And the only game your kids will want to play with you when you’re older.

Golf is only 20% about the game. The other 80% is having fun, sharing laughs and spending quality time together.

Playing golf is an excellent way to enjoy light exercise. Eighteen holes of golf mean at least a couple of hours spent outdoors, with plenty of fresh air and sunshine for all the family.

Holywell Bay Golf Club is part of Trevornick Holiday Park and just one of the many facilities available to customers.

Golf, a game all the family can enjoy.

One response to “Golf, a game all the family can enjoy”

  1. Mike says:

    Great to hear family golf is being taken seriously at last. In the past golf has been portrayed as an individual or old man’s sport, but family golf is growing and it is good to hear that more facilities are becoming available to cater for this niche market.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *